- The vocation of marriage needs to be strengthened today.
- Bishops want to strengthen the vocation in their dioceses. It is one of the elements of the USCCB’s 2017-2020 Strategic Plan; however, bishops cannot do it alone.
- Many pastors also want to strengthen the vocation of marriage in their parishes; however, they have ever increasing demands on their time and energy.
- Many faith-filled Catholic married couples want to do something to strengthen the vocation of marriage; yet they don’t know how to do this, nor do they know what to do.
- Many faith-filled married couples are looking for more formation, for them as a couple, and for serving together in ministry.
- We are here to help you: “strengthen the strong arm.” That is, strengthen faith-filled married couples and form them for marriage ministry.
- We want to help you strengthen faith-filled married couples so that what they do in marriage ministry flows from their interior lives and relationship as a couple.
- We want to help you provide faith-filled married couples more human, spiritual, intellectual, and pastoral formation.
Annunciation Ministries Options for Formation for Married Couple Leaders:
- Diocesan Marriage Summit (sponsored by a bishop)
- Parish Marriage Missionaries
- Parish Marriage Missionaries Level 1 Formation Weekend (weekend program offered at a diocese or parish)
- Parish Marriage Missionaries Level 2 Formation (in development)
- Fiat Couples Groups (monthly couples group meetings)
- Amore Couples Groups (weekly couples group meetings)
- Marriage Retreat (day-long; weekend; silent; or directed)
- Ignatian Spiritual Exercises for Married Couples
- Spiritual Direction for Married Couples
- Apostles for Marriage (members of all vocations who both pray and serve to strengthen the vocation of marriage)
- Check out Our Blog and Recent Events and search by the tags Formation for Married Couples, Parish Marriage Missionaries, or Marital Spirituality for examples of our services.