Why “Annunciation” Ministries and
“Evangelization Through Marriage”?
At the Annunciation….
- God, the Father, through the Archangel Gabriel, announced His will for Mary.
- God, the Holy Spirit, became the spouse of Mary.
- God, the Son, became incarnate in Mary.
Like Mary, we listen…
- What is God’s will for us?
- How do we receive and live our Vocation well?
- How is the Holy Spirit inspiring us?
- How does our marriage “incarnate” Christ? For each other? For others?
“And coming to [Mary], [the angel Gabriel] said, ‘Hail, favored one! The Lord is with you. …Behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name him Jesus. …But Mary said to the angel, ‘How can this be, since I have no relations with a man?’ And the angel said to her in reply, ‘The holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. …for nothing will be impossible for God.’ Mary said, ‘Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word.’ Then the angel departed from her (Luke 1: 28-28).”