We are pleased you are here and hope you easily find what you are looking for!
Who we serve:
- Dioceses: bishop, diocesan staff members
- Parishes: pastors, priests, deacons, parish staff members
- Couples: engaged, married, those inspired to help others
What we do:
- General consultation services. Talking things through with others who have worked in the ministry, gained theological and practical knowledge, and have a passion to strengthen marriage can be very helpful. Our consultation includes referrals to existing resources for ministry.
- Formation for clergy, pastoral staff, and married couples. This includes:
- Human formation (interpersonal relationship skills, conflict management, self-knowledge, etc.)
- Spiritual formation (marital spirituality, prayer, discernment, stages of spiritual growth, etc.)
- Intellectual formation (education in the faith, Church teaching, relevant sociological and psychological education, etc.)
- Pastoral formation (awareness of gifts, the art of accompaniment, mentoring skills, listening skills, leadership skills, etc.)
How we provide services:
- Phone consultation
- Web-based services
- On-site services
By way of introduction, these are three of our ministries that we are excited about:
- Collaborating with bishops and dioceses to offer a one-day Diocesan Marriage Summit to communicate the bishop’s vision for marriage ministry and kick-start a diocesan-wide, parish-based marriage ministry movement.
- Developing Parish Marriage Missionaries (well-formed, faith-filled married couples who assist the pastor in implementing parish-based marriage ministries).
- Creating Fiat Couples Groups throughout the country (small groups of married couples who meet monthly in homes for prayer and dinner).
And, visit Our Blog and Recent Events to see what we are currently working on. You can search areas of interest using the tabs.
Happy site perusing and let us know if we can serve you in any of these areas of ministry!